Impostor syndrome is a very real fear for many people. I've faced it and still do. In the
times I've successfully battled feeling like an imposter I think I've come away with these
- Talk about what I know (authenticity)
- Share what I've learned, and admit I'm a work-in-progress (transparency)
- Express my enthusiasm for learning a subject and encourage others to join (leadership)
- Find the needful audience who will benefit from my knowledge (service)
- Understand I don't own this information - the universe does (humility)
How do you battle feeling like an impostor? Any success story you're willing to share? Please
drop me a message.
- ✅ I don't know as much as I think I do.
- ✅ I don't know as much as you need me to.
Hurray! I think I just beat impostor syndrome! 😀